Love & Resilience: 6-Hour Virtual Workshop
What You’ll Do:
- Complete a Personality Profile Assessment
- Develop a Marriage Mission Statement
- Identify the level of intimacy that your relationship was built on
- Practice the 5 S.T.E.P.P. Empathic Responding Technique to resolve conflict
- Role play with written scenarios
- Discuss the 5 Secrets to Building and Sustaining a Healthy Marriage
- Participate in a raffle contest to win 2 FREE coaching sessions
Registration Limited to Only 25 Couples
Only $300 per couple
- Are you tired of attending couples’ webinars that are not practical and do not enhance your relationship skills?
- Do you agree that the application of knowledge is real power?
If you answered “yes” to either question mentioned above, then this interactive 6-hour virtual workshop was designed specifically for you and your spouse.
Join Dr. Buckingham and learn practical skills, techniques and ideas that will take your marriage and/or relationship to a higher level. During this one-of-a-kind workshop you will engage with Dr. Buckingham and other participants in a trusting, fun, educational, supportive and interactive setting where love and resilience are not just discussed as concepts, but are demonstrated through practical exercises.
You will walk away feeling rejuvenated and better prepared to resolve conflict, communicate more effectively and bounce forward in your relationship after facing adversity.
Workshop Size: 25 couples
Date: November 6, 2021
Time: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm; EST – 6 hours
Cost: Only $300 per couple month
Only 25 couples!
Single Women's Dating Group (first session)
Join us for 12-powerful group sessions in a safe and trusting setting where single women connect to discuss and find solutions to their dating and engagement challenges. One of the most challenging circumstances that single women like face in regards to dating and selecting a lifetime partner is your inability to select and invest in men who are marriage material. It is not uncommon for single women to struggle with distinguishing between great candidates and lifetime partners.
Dr. Dwayne Buckingham facilitates group sessions by combining positive psychology and education to help you gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your mind-set, select quality men with confidence and date with a purpose. Group discussions will focus on mental and emotional shifting and behavioral change in dating patterns.
Group Size: 10 members
Hybrid (2nd Saturday of each month in Laurel, MD and On-line)
On-line (3rd Tuesday of each month from 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm EST)
Session Time: 1.5 hour
Payment: Only $50 per month if paying in 3 month increments/$60 month-to-month