Licensure Renewal Relief for Social Workers and Counselors
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and disruption of licensure renewal opportunities…I am offering 21 high-quality Category I or Category II CEUs, including 3 ethics via Live Webinar for a very low price. This is my way of providing relief to those you provide relief to others. You will receive quality CEU training without leaving your home. (NASW Approval #886814760)
CEU Training include:
- Telemental Health: How to Increase Client Access and Touch Lives Through the use of Technology – 3 Category I CEUs
- Social Workers in Business: Serve Clients First, Challenge Social Injustices and Get Better Compensation – 6 Category 1 CEUs
- Social Work with Service Members, Veterans and African Americans: Evidenced-Based Treatments and Innovative Community Wellness Interventions – 3 Category I CEUs
- The Ethics of Addressing Cultural Competence in Trauma-informed Care – 3 Category I CEUs
- Money Matters: Ethical Business Practices for Undercompensated Social Workers – 3 Category 1 CEUs
- An Introduction to Cognitive Processing Therapy: An Evidenced-based Treatment for Empowering Clients to Overcome Trauma and Build Resilience – 6 Category I CEUs
Location: Live Webinar with Zoom – after you make payment, you will receive a receipt with dates and times of each Live webinar. The registration link will be sent 24 hours prior to each webinar.
Cost: $231 – Only 50 seats available
Presenter: Dr. Dwayne Buckingham
CEU Credits: Category I and Category II CEUs approved by NASW (Approval #886814760) – Accepted in 44 States for social workers and other mental health professionals (check your state requirements to determine if Live webinars are considered Category I ).
Presenter: Dr. Dwayne L. Buckingham, PhD, LCSW-C, BCD
Dr. Dwayne L. Buckingham is the President and Chief Executive Officer of R.E.A.L. Horizons Consulting Solutions, LLC, founder of the You Deserve More women’s empowerment movement and President of the Empathy and Resilience Center, a nonprofit 501 (c) (3). He has over 20 years of experiences in clinical and community social work and served as a commissioned officer in the United States Air Force for nearly a decade. During his military tenure, Dr. Buckingham provided psychological assessments, treatment and psycho- educational training to over 30,000 individuals, couples, groups, and families worldwide. In recognition of his expertise as a skilled psychotherapist, Dr. Buckingham received six Commendation medals, a National Defense Service Medal, a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and five Achievement/Unit Medals.
While serving as Deputy Chief of the Adult Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic and Chief of Resiliency and Psychological Health Service at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center from 2009 to 2016, Dr. Buckingham provided executive coaching to senior leaders and led his team in conducting resilience trainings for over 7000 military, civilian and contract personnel. He was well respected among his professional colleagues and earned the title of “The Empathy and Resiliency Doctor or The E.R. Doctor”.
In addition to being a clinical psychotherapist and executive coach, Dr. Buckingham is also a successful entrepreneur. In 2017 he received the distinct destination of DMV Entrepreneur of the Year from Wes Adams’ State’s Attorney Office, Anne Arundel County, Maryland for his work as a community advocate, keynote speaker, resilience guru, author of 11 books, producer of 4 documentaries, relationship coach and organizational training consultant.
Dr. Buckingham has provided keynote addresses, consulting and training for numerous organizations including, but limited to the National Association of Social Workers (NASW), United States Public Health Services (USPHS), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Health Resource and Service Administration (HRSA), United States Air Force, First Baptist Church of Glenarden, Habitat for Humanity, St. John’s Baptist Church, The Bowman Francis Ministry, and Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
Who Should Attend:
- Maryland Licensed Professional Counselors
- Maryland Social Workers
- Maryland Psychologists
- Maryland Substance Abuse Counselors
- Maryland Marriage and Family Therapists
- Maryland Residential Child Care Professionals
- DC Social Workers
- DC Licensed Professional Counselors
- Virginia Social Workers (CEUs not approved for social workers who practice in West Virginia www.wvsocialworkboard.org)