Join Dr. Dwayne Buckingham As He Presents:
1. I Can’t Breathe: Understanding Cultural Trauma, Grief and Mourning Experienced by African Americans
2. Is Psychotherapy for White People? Why It’s So Difficult for African Americans to Seek Help
3. Understanding Oppression Through the Lens of a Black Man: Coward, Criminal or Conqueror
4. Emotional Intelligence: How It Can Be Used to Combat the Racism Pandemic
5. Empathy-Driven Counseling: Combating Social Injustice Through Introspection and Compassion
Who Should Attend:
Social workers, Counselors, Psychologists and other professionals who work with African Americans and have a desire to increase your awareness and sensitivity about the African American culture.
Anyone who wants to learn about practical solutions that can be used to combat social injustice and racism.
Sunday, October 25, 2020
1:00 pm – 6:00 pm EST
$80 includes a training certificate
**Note: You will receive an attendance link 24 hours prior to the start of the event.