Saturday, November 06, 2021 – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
What You’ll Do:
- Complete a Personality Profile Assessment
- Develop a Marriage Mission Statement
- Identify the level of intimacy that your relationship was built on
- Practice the 5 S.T.E.P.P. Empathic Responding Technique to resolve conflict
- Role play with written scenarios
- Discuss the 5 Secrets to Building and Sustaining a Healthy Marriage
- Participate in a raffle contest to win 2 FREE coaching sessions
Registration Limited to Only 25 Couples
Only $300 per couple
- Are you tired of attending couples’ webinars that are not practical and do not enhance your relationship skills?
- Do you agree that the application of knowledge is real power?
If you answered “yes” to either question mentioned above, then this interactive 6-hour virtual workshop was designed specifically for you and your spouse.
Join Dr. Buckingham and learn practical skills, techniques and ideas that will take your marriage and/or relationship to a higher level. During this one-of-a-kind workshop you will engage with Dr. Buckingham and other participants in a trusting, fun, educational, supportive and interactive setting where love and resilience are not just discussed as concepts, but are demonstrated through practical exercises.
You will walk away feeling rejuvenated and better prepared to resolve conflict, communicate more effectively and bounce forward in your relationship after facing adversity.
Workshop Size: 25 couples
Date: November 6, 2021
Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm – 6 hours
Cost: Only $300 per couple month
Only 25 couples!
Click Here to Register Now!
We facilitate webinars to help individuals and couples increase their ability to live their best life.
Our educational and high-quality webinars are tailored to enhance individuals’ self-awareness, attitude, behavior, mental functioning and overall well-being. No personal or interpersonal problem is too big or complicated for us to address.
We take pride in providing superb education and training in the areas of self-growth/awareness; conflict management, culture awareness and diversity; grief resolution; anger and stress management; empathy and resiliency development; effective parenting and relationship enhancement.
Our presentation style is dynamic, informative and life changing. We use PowerPoint presentations, video-clips, music and personal story telling to engage participants and to stimulate discussion. Participants are guaranteed to learn new skills that will propel and motivate them to take action to enhance their emotional, physical and spiritual well-being.